Monday, December 5, 2016

My Birthday Weekend

We pretty much celebrate the birthday girl/boy the entire month of their birthdays.  I had big plans for our whole family to go up to my parents for my birthday weekend.  My parents were so cute and planned a wonderful time for us.  Unfortunately Carter woke up the day we were leaving throwing up.  I was so sad for him not feeling good but also for our plans having to change.  Spencer offered to stay home with him so that Aubrey and I could still go up for all the fun.  We were super sad to say good bye to the boys but I knew it was the right choice to have them stay home and get better.  Aubrey and I had a great drive up to the mountains.  We sang, visited and played the ABC game in the car.  Once we got to my parents we relaxed and visited and then headed out to an antique/craft fair.  Aubrey picked out a beautiful necklace and they gave me a cook book for free for my birthday.  It was a cute little fair.  
After shopping we explored the Catholic Church that was right by it.  It was beautiful inside and out.  We then went to my favorite restaurant in Sonora, the Peppery for dinner.
They have the most yummy restaurant birthday dessert there!


After dinner we went back to my parents for gifts.  I was spoiled with 2 outfits, a gift card and my favorite Bobbi Brown make-up.

After gifts we got all bundled up to go to our very first Roller Derby game.

It was such a fun experience.  The ladies skate so good and are very competitive.  We had fun trying to figure out the rules and laughing at some of the funny names.  They even had a half time show with figure skaters.  They had some true talent but we laughed how they thought they were famous after their performance.  It was really fun thanks dad for the fun idea!


After the game we came home to the best French Silk pie ever made by Laura! It was a dream come true and I had 2 slices that night and 1 for breakfast the next day.

Sunday we woke up and worked on Thanksgiving crafts.
Aubrey made all the name place holders for Thanksgiving.
Then Nana read us some great Thanksgiving books 

After a nice relaxing morning we got ready for the day.  I was very excited about my new eye shadow and eye liner from my mom and dad.  I don't usually take selfies but I did to show off my new make-up.  After we got ready mom took us too their new super Walmart and then we packed up and went home to see our boys.
It was a fun weekend!  Thanks family for everything!

No comments: