Wednesday, December 28, 2016

A day of parties!

Saturday December 17th was a day jammed pack with parties! That evening was Spencer's company party down in Fresno so we had asked Titi to come out and baby sit.  I'm not sure she knew she was coming for a jammed packed weekend! I thought it would be fun for us girls to start the day off with getting our hair done at the beauty college.  I use to get up do's for Prom and winter balls at the beauty college in Hayward so I thought why not try our college here for that.  Well 2 hours later we were not to thrilled with outcome with the exception of Aubrey's hair.  Both Titi and I had to do some major damage control in the bathroom at Chipotle after our salon experience.  The good news it was cheap and it gave us a good laugh.


 Aubrey's hair looked adorable and she looked so grown up! She was pretty proud of it and I found quit a few selfies on my phone later that night.
 After our girl lunch Titi, Aubrey and I headed to Kourtney's 9th birthday at Roller Land. 
 Kourtney, Kylie and Aubrey. These girls are in Aubrey's class and they get a long great.  Since the party was at 1 I didn't know if there would be food but sure enough there was pizza so Aubrey two lunches that day.
 The plan was for Laura and I too just watch but after a few times around Aubrey bagged us to skate too so we jumped in.  Roller Skating was hard for Aubrey this time.  Her friends were like pros and I think that made it even harder.  We had lots of tears and frustration but at the end we all had lots of fun and were glad we went.



While we at that party Daddy was with Carter at his friend Joseph's 7th birthday party.  Joseph is in Carter's class and I'm good friends with mom through the PTC.  His party was in Atwater first they had pizza at Mountain Mikes and then went bowling.  Carter had a blast! The parents gave the kids unlimited money to play the games and then gave away Lego sets as the party favors.  Carter was seriously in heaven.  Both of these parties that the kids were invited too were super fun and made me think small parties at home might not cut it anymore, haha.

After all the parties we met at home to get ready for our fancy Christmas Party in Fresno.  They had the party at Roger Roca's again this year.  It's a show and dinner.  They did it 2 years ago, took last year off and then this year.  I was really excited to get dolled up and go out with my man. 
The show this time was The Christmas Story and it was amazing! I could not believe how well they stayed true to the movie.  The singing was wonderful and every character was my favorite.  We had a wonderful hand in hand enjoying such a fun classic.
 I tried to get a good picture of the group of QK employees but the lighting was bad.
What a great day! 

No comments: