Sunday, November 20, 2016

My 36th Birthday

It's official I'm getting into my late 30's I guess.  I sure don't feel like it! I was talking to my dad the other day and I told him that I still feel like I'm 18 and said that never chages he still feels like he is too.  I guess that's a good thing.  I had a wonderful day!!

The kids woke me up with breakfast in bed with my favorite, a waffle with nutella and berries.  My first gift of the day was Spencer making breakfast and packing the kids lunches for me, oh what a treat that was!
Right after breakfast the kids wanted to go straight into opening gifts.  They each made me a special card and picked me out beautiful jewelry.

 They also got me a beautiful jacket and sweater.
 and Spencer super surprised me with a new iphone 7!!! 
 I was very excited.





I am one spoiled mama! After opening gifts it was time to get ready for school.  The kids were devastated that they couldn't stay home on my birthday.  It was like pulling teeth to get them to go.  It was cute that they wanted to stay with me but I was really looking forward to some mommy time with my mom that day.  After I dropped them off I did my run and then got ready for my mom to come over.  We had a yummy lunch at Panera Bread (my all time favorite lunch place!) and then did some fun shopping. 
We surprised the kids and picked them up early from school and went to Yougurtlicious.
Then we said good bye to Nana and hung out until Spencer got off work.  He came home with the most beautiful cake.  My favorite is white bakery cake so I was in heaven! We had cake before dinner just because we could since it was my birthday!



After cake we went to dinner at Five Guys.
So yummy!
Then we went to the movie Trolls, which was the cutest movie!!!




After the movie we went to Best Buy to pick out a case for my new phone and then came home for more cake.  It was an amazing day!!!!


No comments: