Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Carter's Thanksgiving Program

I loved being able to see Carter do the most adorable Thanksgiving day program.  He was adorable and loved hearing him practice all the songs like "Fat Turkey, Fat Turkey" for weeks leading up to the program.  He makes one handsome Pilgrim!
He had his eyes glued to dad and I the whole program.  He melts my heart!


We were so proud of our little guy!

After the performance the kids and grown ups have a feast.  I was actually in charge of setting up the feast and it went really great! 



 Carter will kill me for posting this picture but I just had too!
He is our naked man at home.  When school is over the clothes are gone! Before a party we just had a couple days ago he told me "mom it's okay if I don't wear a shirt it's just like I'm swimming." I love his logic! I told daddy and his response is "it's a winter gingerbread house party not a pool party in the summer." Carter you are so much fun!

No comments: