Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas in full swing!

Christmas is all around us and I just love it!  Thursday 12/8 was one busy day!! First up Carer's class. Carter made the most adorable letter for someone in the military for Christmas.  It melted my heart how much thought and effort he put into it.
I just love this army man in his camouflage.
That afternoon I spent the day in Aubrey's class.  Her class has been busy working on projects too.  Her teacher made this beautiful bulletin board.  The gifts under the tree are wishes that the kids have for Christmas.  Some of them brought me to tears.
After school that day the kids and I went to the library to make gingerbread houses.

 We then came home and got ready for my annual ornament party.  It's always so much fun getting the house all ready and seeing a room filled with so many women that I love! I had 24 ladies this year!
 I served appetizers, hot cider and desserts.  Some ladies bring a dessert to share this time we had so many yummy treats.
 My house was filled with laughter and fun it was great.
Check out that huge group!!
 Friday I finally had time to address all my Christmas cards.  This is something I really love doing! As I write the address I love to think of that person and what they mean to our family.  We are so blessed to have so many family and friends in our lives.
 That night was our ward Christmas party.  I tried to do a tree in Aubrey's hair.

 Yay for another Santa helper!



No comments: