Thursday, December 22, 2016

Other fun November 2016 memories

 As you can see your November was packed full of fun memories but we can't forget all the other stuff we did in November.
I took the kids with me on November 8th to vote.
 Also that day was their last day of water polo.  It was a lot of fun but I wish it had ended in October it was getting way to cold in November to still have to jump in the pool,  They were so much fun to watch this season so we might do it again next year.
 On the last day they let kids jump of the diving boards.  Aubrey was very excited! Carter had decided he didn't want to do water polo that day and was devastated that he missed the diving boards but I stuck to my guns and made him sit on the side lines and watch since he didn't play the game.  It was a hard parenting moment but it was necessary for him to learn you need to work for the reward.
 Carter has become really close to this cutie Madoxx in his class.  They love that they have matching shoes!
 I found a fun fraction turkey craft for the kids to do.  I taught them fractions and they loved it!
 We are still having a blast playing with our little hamsters.
I even got Aubrey's to fall a sleep on me once.
Our last day of pottery was 11/16.  The kids had so much fun in this class.  We will probably do it again in the spring.
 November 19th was our niece Daphne's baptism.  It was also the Supinger family Thanksgiving celebration.  Daphne asked me to do the talk on the Holy Ghost at her baptism.  It went really good and I was pretty proud of myself.
 Daphne in the family dress.
 These girls are the cutest together!
 and I can't get enough of my tie matching boys!


 Monday 11/21 was the first day of Thanksgiving break and I worked a half day so Nana came down to be with the kids.  They made these adorable turkey cupcakes.
 That evening I took the kids on a hike.
 Wednesday we did some bike riding.
 and then meet daddy at the movies to see Moana.  It was adorable and I love how my kids love dressing the part in their Hawaiian wear.
 This was the sign I made for my ant and her wife.
 I officially started subbing on 11/16.  I'm loving it! on 11/29 I got to sub in Aubrey's class it was a blast!!! I read them a fun substitute book and had them do this fun writing assignment with it.
 I also found this idea of quiet critters on Pinterest which they all loved!
 On top of my fun stuff I added in I also do all the work the teacher has prepared.  It's been so much fun and I love it! I have got to do Aubrey's class 2 times now and Carter's 1.  I've also done a 2nd grade and a 5th grade class.  I'm excited to do more in the coming year.
 Getting ready for Christmas on 11/30 doing a fun project at home.
 Technically this was the 12/2 when I subbed but I added it to this post.  We made ornaments that I brought to class this day after we got all our other work done.
Wow November you didn't disappoint we had a blast!

No comments: