Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Carter's 1st grade Performance

Okay this boy just melts my heart!
He was so happy to have his family there to support him! 
He does have a silly side to him too!
The first grade Rainforest presentation was Wednesday May 17th and it was the cutest! Carter did great in his speaking role and was such a performer in all the songs and dances.




We were beyond excited that Nana made it down for the performance! 

I also snuck Aubrey out of her class to come and watch!



He's going to miss his buddy's over the summer.  Xavian has to go to LA to be with his mom but Maddox is staying around so we will plan some play dates for sure.
After the performance I was lucky enough to have Nana all to myself! We went to the mall and walked around.  We then got to go to our fav for lunch Jantz!
and to top it off it was free pie day!!!
Then Nana and I went to pick up the kids after school.  We said good bye to Nana and then got ready for baseball.
This is a typical baseball night for us hurry do homework, pack your toys you want to bring and I make something quick for dinner to eat in the car!




























No comments: