Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Mother's day 2017

Since we had Carter's party on Saturday May 13th the day before Mother's day we were able to celebrate Mother's day with my mom that evening.  After cleaning up the party we headed out to a very yummy Mexican dinner at LaHa 2.  I love my mom so much! She is my hero and my best friend I feel so grateful to call her my mom and have her to support me all I do.

 After dinner we came home for some gifts and some more hang out time.

 It was a beautiful Saturday and I'm so glad we had the time to be all together.

Sunday May 14th I woke up to very excited kids.  I look pretty bad in these pictures since I just woke up and had party hang over lol.  
 The kids went above and beyond with my gifts this year! Carter made me a beautiful bird house and a very cute mom questionnaire.  I love that he knows everything about me.  He takes a lot of time and effort into learning everything so that his questionnaire was all right.
Aubrey made me an amazing card with 10 reasons why she loves me.  I was in tears it was so special!!
That assignment sparked an idea to make me a little box filled with 30 reasons they love me (10 from each Aubrey, Carter and dad) talk about a huge tear jerkier! I have more pictures but lets just say I'm not the prettiest crier.
 Then daddy kind of surprised me with a fit bit.  I say kind of since I told him what color I wanted.  It's been a lot of fun being able to track my runs.  I'm also able to track bike rides and see my sleep patterns and heart beat.
 After gifts we got ready for church 
At church I got to hear my adorable kids sing.

 After church we came home and I crashed on the couch for pretty much the entire day.  We did go on a bike ride in the evening and we had yummy salads for dinner.  It was a great day! I feel so loved.  This was the image I sent to my mom on Sunday and it's what I hope my kids feel too.
  (I think they do!)

No comments: