Saturday, May 13, 2017

Spring Break 2017

Spring break this year was April 14th-24th.  We had a wonderful week and I love that it was the week after Easter.  It allowed us to really relax and enjoy the week.  
Monday 4/17 we played with all our new Easter stuff and relaxed most of the day.  I had caught a horrible cold over the weekend so it was a day for us to rest and get better.  The kids had fun with their new fossil kits. 


 On Tuesday 4/18 I went into work and Nana came down and spoiled the kids with a trip to Target and to McDonald's for lunch.  Sadly I didn't get any pictures.  Also that day both kids had play dates in the afternoon.  Aubrey went to Molly's and Carter went to Maddox's house.  While they were playing Nana and I got to go to Costco to their Universal Studio tickets and enjoy a yogurt together.
Wednesday 4/19 The kids and I rode our bikes over to a very cute Watermelon bake sale our friends were having.  It was way cute!
 We enjoyed our watermelon treats all the way home.
 Then we got in the car and headed down to Fresno to go to Skywalk just the kids and I.  We love that place and had fun jumping like crazy.






 We then came home and had baseball practice and then came home and I made a fun fish dinner I was pretty proud of!
Thursday 4/20 we meet up with daddy at the Pizza Factory for lunch and then decided that it was so windy we had to go get a kite and fly it.  We had fun running around the neighborhood flying our kite.
 Aubrey and Carter then decided they wanted to make something for their American dolls.  They love making food so they thought they should make a refrigerator.  I helped a little but they did most of the work and made it look just like ours!
 Friday 4/21 Carter had a play date at Cord's and so Aubrey and I had a mother daughter date to Five Guys for lunch.
 and to get mani and pedi's at the nail salon.  

 It was such a nice treat and so much fun to get pampered just in time for our vacation the next day.
 After our salon time we went and did some shopping.
 That night we had the boy scout spaghetti dinner and then we came home and packed for our big family vacation! Aubrey had decided she only wanted her toes done at the salon so I did her fingers for Harry Potter Land, Minions and sherk!
Up next family vacation!

No comments: