Thursday, March 26, 2015

We survived daddy being away!

We sure missed daddy when he was on his business trip to Colorado.  We manged to have fun the 3 of us.  We sure did not eat healthy:
TV dinner night:
pizza picnic while we watched a Barbie and Lego movie:
It's funny how the majority of the family was home but I didn't want to cook since dad wasn't home.  The kids slept in our room with me the whole time.  Aubrey in the bed with me and Carter made his own little bed on the ground.  I thought it was so cute how he made his bed every morning.
 The weather was great which meant lots of park days.
 Daddy came home Saturday March 7th but really late that night so I was thrilled when mom felt up to meeting us for a day in Modesto.  We did a little shopping at the Disney store before we meet up with the family at BJ's. 
 Doesn't Carter look like the kid in Jerry Maguire?
Papa was so awesome to take the kids to the park after lunch so nana, titi and I could do some shopping.
This was Nana's first big outing since her hip surgery so we were so excited to be with her and shop.  After a day of shopping the kids and papa came back to mall to play in the fountains. 


 It was a very fun day and a nice treat to get away.  That night the kids and I stayed up until Spencer got home after 10pm.  We were so happy to see him.  It was hard having him away but I think it's getting easier that the kids are getting older.  It felt like a mini vacation with just the kids and me.   I'm grateful that he doesn't have to travel that often though. 
Nana bought Aubrey the cutest dress: 
 And Carter his favorite new shirt that I have to bribe him to get it off.
as you will see in all future posts he has his new shirt on!

No comments: