Tuesday, March 3, 2015

February Fun!

Well besides all the fun with holidays and birthdays we have stayed busy with lots of other activities.
Lots of bike rides!
We had a great Presidents day just relaxing at home, running errands and enjoying a night out.
We have had our fair share of play dates this month.  Mia came over a couple of weeks ago.  They made root beer floats for a science experiment at school.
Carter had a great play date at Reese's house.
Mix match day at school.
On Friday February 20th I planned a surprise 40th Birthday party for my friend Murun.  It was great we really got her!  The kicker was she thought I was baby sitting her kids that night.  I actually got my sister to come out to watch all the kids she was a life saver.

It was so wonderful to have so many supportive loving friends come out to celebrate Murun that night!
Spencer and I had a city dinner Saturday night and then I met up at the movies with Titi and the kids after.  It was fun having her out again.
We had Reese over to our house last week.  It was cute picking up Aubrey from school and how excited they all where.
That night we had a Girl Scout around the world party.  Very cute but really crowded.
Carter and I made it out to Sonora one day to visit mom and didn't get pictures :( she is doing really good and recovering after her surgery.  We are excited for her to be all better really soon.  She is such a trooper when it comes to surgery.  
I thought this was such a sweet moment!
Carter and I got to go on a MOPS field trip to the zoo last Thursday.
It was a lot of fun and such a beautiful day.  Feeding the goats is always so much fun.  After we picked Aubrey up that day I heard Carter talking about a goat eating a cup.  Come to find out Carter feed the goat the cup.  I guess I wasn't watching to close and busy talking to friends I hope he didn't feed the goat anything else he wasn't suppose too.
When Reese and Carter were looking at the raccoons Reese told Carter that raccoons eat trash so next thing I know Carter is running back to the goats gathering up tons of cups to feed the raccoon lol.
So cute together!
After the zoo we went and hung out at the park with friends and then got a call from Papa and Gaga that they were in town so we went and meet up for lunch with them.
On our bike rides we have found this fun lot that some one has made in to a track the kids love running on it and checking out what new toys are there.  We have the rule to just look not touch.
Last Friday we celebrated Chinese New Year in Aubrey's class.  We tried rice, made lanterns, and wrote our own fortune cookies.  It was fun. Aubrey was very proud that she could use chop sticks.

I don't think this guy could be any cuter!!
What a month! Oh and we ended it with a big Sup party next post.....

No comments: