Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Valentine's Day Photo Shoot

I feel like my February is a whirlwind for us! We go from having a birthday, to a party and then to Valentine's day in a weeks time! Also Nana had big hip surgery right after the party.  Not to mention in February we also have our engagement and dating anniversaries and then I have Spencer's birthday to think of which is March 3rd! Crazy month but fun.  I decided it was so much fun doing picture Valentine's last year I wanted to do them again this year.  Aubrey picked out these adorable cupcake erasers she wanted to pass out and Carter picked out dinosaur toys so I came up with a cute idea for the cards.  You will see the final product in the next post. 

 This is the photo shoot pictures we took.  They came out so cute! I was pretty proud of myself and I must say I have the cutest kids ever!!!















1 comment:

Hilary said...

They are just the cutest!!