Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Valentine Preparations

Besides doing a photo shoot we also did lots of crafts and games leading up to Valentine's Day.  We played Valentine's bingo almost everyday.  We also played a fair share of don't eat val and our newest game this year an I spa Valentine's game.  It was lots of fun memories we made.  Sadly I didn't get any pictures.  I did get some pictures of some crafts we did.  Aubrey made her very own Valentine's day shirt this year.  It came out so cute! I had her paint in the nude since it was fabric paint. 
Carter just always likes to be in the nude.
 He made a bag since I didn't think it was to manly to have a heart shirt.

Both kids got to make boxes for their school parties.  They were very cute in picking out which kits they wanted at Target.  I'm really trying to learn how to let Aubrey express her own style but it is hard when she picks out the more jungle style when I was leaning more towards the flowers and rainbows.  It came out really cute though and I'm glad it's her style and what she wanted not what I thought she should have or my style.


 I love their cards this year they came out adorable!
They had fun putting them together too.
 I love how Carter's face looks and how handsome he is.  He was determined to give each of his friends a different dinosaur.
 Carter was very proud of his rawr face.
 Aubrey's card was really fun and unique.  I designed them all by myself.  I designed Carter's too but I got his saying off pinterest where Aubrey's I made up her sayings.  She loves these "sweets" erasers.  I thought how can we make these cute to pass out.  You will see more pictures of hers then Carter's and that's just because we had to come up with a few different sayings since we had ice creams, cupcakes, donuts and Popsicles to work with.




I think we are ready for the big day!

No comments: