Sunday, June 17, 2018

Mother's Day and Some May fun

Sunday May 13th was Mother's Day.  
It was a bitter sweet day that day for us.  It was a tough day since the day before we lost Spencer's dad.  It was a day filled with tears and memories of our wonderful dad.  I'm waiting to post about Dad Sup for when I post about his funeral which was on May 19th.  Spencer and the kids did a great job treating me special on a day were I know we were all crying inside.  I woke up to lots of fun goodies downstairs. 


 Carter made me a beautiful tile...

 Aubrey's homemade card was very sweet.
 and she made me a special key chain.
 Titi was so sweet to take the kids shopping on Friday night. They bought me some really comfy pj's and the cutest cards around!
 and daddy got me a portable car vacuum which I really wanted for our new car.

 Later that day we just hung out and played with Carter's new Birthday toys.
 Aubrey bought an American girl bunk bed that we put together that day.  She was so proud to find this bed.  It was at Super Target and only $25! This made her day since just one bed is usually $25 so she got 2 for 1! She was excited to buy it with her own money.
For dinner Spencer made my new favorite tri-tip sandwich for dinner that night.
 I thought in this post I would put some early may memories.  
We took Aubrey to Justice on our way home form Carter's baptism and she picked out some cute stylish new summer clothes.
 Monday May 7th we went to our friends son 1st birthday party.
 Tuesday May 8th was Teacher Appreciation day. 
We got Mrs. Taylor a Starbucks card and Aubrey made a Thank You card.
 Mrs. Haar loves Taco Bell so we got her a gift card there.
 Fun afternoon of crafts...

 Baseball keep us very busy all April and May.  I need to scan Carter's baseball picture it came out so cute! 
 Aubrey didn't really like baseball season.
 The kids made a rope swing out front...

 Carter getting birthday cards in the mail.

 The book fair at school was a pet theme so they had asked us to summit pictures of our kids with their pets.
 I got to sub in Aubrey's class and we did PE
 Mrs. Haar brought baby birds she found in the classroom. 
 Thursday May 17th Spencer's company bought a table at a fundraiser at Merced college and I got to go with him.


No comments: