Thursday, June 7, 2018

Carter's baptism

Saturday May 5th was a beautiful special day.  
Carter Atkin Supinger was baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  
I was proud of how his invites turned out...
 Since we were traveling to Hayward which is usually an hour and half drive we allowed for 2 hours and 1 hour at the church to set up.  We thought 3 hours was the perfect amount of time! We did not plan for a ton of traffic on a Saturday and accidents after accidents.  One of the accidents was actually my sister and mom! They got in a minor fender bender and were all okay but it did make them late.  When we finally arrived at the chapel we had about 20 minutes to set everything up and get the boys dressed before people started to arrive.  It was a mad rush but we did it and it all came out perfect! Spencer is the perfect match for me! I'm a crazy wild women and he is so calm and collective.  
The boys looked so handsome in there whites....



Sign in table...
 Proud of my boy!

 Seeing grandpa at Carter's baptism was so special.  Heavenly Father made sure that grandpa could be there on Carter's special day and we will be so grateful for that the rest of our lives.  I was so happy I got these pictures right before the baptism began.

 The program was perfect! The talks were special and from the heart.  The music was wonderful.  Cousin Isaac is so talented on the violin.  It truly was a very spiritual special event.  Having grandpa as a witness was beyond special to our family.
 After the baptism it was time for refreshments.  The donuts were a big hit! We also had a table with cookies from grandma and a beverage area.  Nana and Titi also made cupcakes but they were not in the picture since they came late because of the accident.  

 I was not prepared for such a big space and I wish I had brought more table cloths and decorations.  I did have pictures of Carter around the room.
 Grandma and grandpa with all their grandchildren that were there that day...


 Such a blessing to have the support of my family that day.

 Grandma opening her gift..
 She loved it!
 What a day for Carter! He was so proud and happy.
 After all our good byes we went and had dinner at the Elephant Bar with my family.


 Then all the way home! Carter got to open his baptism gifts at home.
 We were excited to get him his personalized scriptures.
 Aunt Angie made him this cool candy board.
What a wonderful day! Congratulations Carter we love you very much!

No comments: