Wednesday, November 2, 2016

October 17-20

The week started off good with the first day of color week as school.  It was Yellow day and the kids looked cute. 
 Then that evening I got the FLU!! Mom's really can't get sick! It was so not fun but I was staying positive that it would be a quick sickness since Spencer and Aubrey were better in less than 24 hours.  Thank goodness I got my work day done on Monday so Tuesday I could just sleep all day.  Spencer really stepped up and took the kids to and from school for me.  It was purple day on Tuesday and I didn't get a picture but they looked adorable.  
Wednesday I woke up feeling like a new women and cleaned the house like you wouldn't believe.  This week at school was also the book fair week.  Peterson does an amazing job with the book fair.  This year was a pirate themed fair.  They had asked me to make a treasure box and I was pretty proud with how it turned out:
Wednesday night was a pirate family night.  The kids love getting all dressed up!
I actually helped with this back drop too before I got sick.
 We had a mom there that night that was an artist! She did amazing face painting! As you can imagine everyone wanted their face painted so the line was ridiculous.  We were there early and still had to wait like 45 minutes.  Spencer bribed the kids with another new book rather then face painting.  Aubrey went with the extra book Carter was set on a face painting so we waited and waited! It came out pretty awesome!

 Thursday was orange day and I worked at the school.  It was Carter's lunch date that day.
 Delaiha and Aubrey. 
 They have become really close! It's cute because they use to do dance together when they were 4 so it's fun that they are reconnecting and have become great friends.
 I love our front yard decorations this year!
These are not really in any order I just wanted to make sure I posted them.  We have been busy with lots of fall crafts.  we made a Halloween garland

 spider webs.

we also did ghost rockets, lots of crosswords and word searches.  
The kids are loving pottery too.  I love my little creatures!
 We don't get enough of pictures of these cuties!!
and to end this post I just love this picture of Ander and Carter! Twins (even their shoe laces!)




No comments: