Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Trunk Or Treat

Trunk or Treat was on the Saturday October 29th.  I always wish and hope it will be on the Saturday before Halloween but of course the one year we had plans on that Saturday before they decided to have it that day go figure.  Anyways we were able to change our plans and make it possible to be at Trunk or Treat.  It was exciting this year because we decorated our car and passed out candy.
I told the kids what I was thinking and I got them started on the mural and they just went with it and did an amazing job.  If you look close you can see that all the super holders on the buildings.   I loved them all but I would have to say Hulk was my favorite. 



 The kids had a blast running around collecting candy.  I had fun passing out candy and checking out every ones fun creative costumes.
Heather, Chelsea and me
 Violette, Kora and Aubrey
 We had a blast and worked up quite an appetite so we headed over to Pizza Factory after.  Everyone loved our costumes there!
 Then we played games.
 Miss grabber game champion!

 Deuce was dressed up too  Its' hard to see him in the family picture but he was there as bat dog.  He probably got the most attention.

No comments: