Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The first of My Birthday Celebrations

I was lucky to get to celebrate my birthday a little early this year with my family.  Scott had got us all minus my mom (since she would be baby sitting the kids) tickets to the Halloween Rifftrax's at the Merced theater Thursday October 30th so we thought that would be a great night to celebrate my birthday.  We had a pizza party and the opened gifts.  Everyone was so sweet! I got lots of great gift cards to all my favorite stores.  My dad made me such a cool gardening box filled with daffodil and tulip bulbs to plaint, a special tool to help plant the bulbs and gardening gloves. 
 Mom mom made me a very special scrapbook with pictures of me from when I was a new born to now.  It was really special and so neat that she did that for me.
 Mom also made me my favorite raspberry cupcakes for dessert.

After dessert we left Nana and the kids home and went to the movie.  It was funny and great to have Spencer with us this time.  It was such a fun night and I felt very special.

No comments: