Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Day at Sea day 2

Sunday 2/17 was our first day at sea.  Dad and I started it off with a nice work out.  I did my run and then the cycle class.  Dad did the weights...
 Then we got the kids and explored the ship some more and then had lunch.

 we played mini golf..

 Watched a fun clue show...
 Loved our towel animal...

 The kids did the kid place for a little bit.  They didn't like the kid place as much as they liked it on our last cruise.  We also attempted some swimming that afternoon but it was kind of cold.
That night was our first formal night...


 Carter loved the chicken nuggets and got 2 orders of those very night!
 Dad loved all the meat and fish! He would order a few meals to enjoy...
 I had steak and lobster which was amazing!


 Aubrey's and I's nails...
 That night we went to the fun show and then the kids had a party at the kid place while dad and I went to a comedy show.  What a fun day on the ship!!!

No comments: