Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Aubrey's 11!!!

These years just keep flying by.  Hard to believe your little Aubs is now 11 years old.  She got so mad at me the other day when I on accident said she was 9! 
February 6th this year was on a Wednesday which was our busiest day of the week during basketball season! But we still manged to squeeze in all the fun birthday celebrations. I also begged and pleaded for her to take the day of school to hang with me but her studiousness did not allow that.  She LOVES school and never wants to miss a day.  Since she was wanting to go to school and Mrs. Taylor (her teacher from last year) was in need of a sub I accepted the job which made it fun that I could be at school with her on her special day.
Aubrey waking up to her decorated door...

 Then to some gifts...



Then it was her favorite breakfast...
 Strawberry pop tart and a gogurt,
Ready for school...
 She passed out cookies to her class...
 At recess I found her and her friends hanging out...
 For lunch she wanted Subway but to eat it at school.  I ran to Subway on my lunch break as fast I could to have it back in time for the 5th grade lunch period.  I made it time and we ended up having a picnic in the classroom.
 After school dad surprised us with getting off early and setting up the rest of her gifts as a scavenger hunt which she just loved!
 She got lots of fun stuff that she asked for...





 When than had a quick minute to make some slime with her new pigments she got ... 
 Then it was off o Jantz for an early dinner....

 Then dad and Carter went to Carter's basketball practice while Aubrey and I came home to play with some of her new things.  We were so excited that her monthly slime package from Nana and Papa arrived on her Birthday!
 These slime packages are amazing! So many cool little surprises!
Then it was time for Aubrey's basketball practice... 
 and then when we were all finally home we enjoyed a very yummy Cookies n' Cream ice cream cake.... 

 and some table prices...

What a crazy, packed, fun, special day! Even though we were busy with all the every day stuff I think we still manged to make it a special day for our Aubrey!!
Dear Aubrey,
What an amazing young lady you are becoming.  Dad and I are so proud of you.  You are the top of your class in academics,a friend to all, sweet and kind, an amazing basketball player, a remarkable artist, unique, and just really fun to be around.  We feel so blessed to call you are daughter.  You have really grown up this year a lot and have taken on lots of responsibilities.  You like to boss your brother around and we have to remind you that you are not in charge.  You are on the path to becoming a wonderful baby sitter.  We have started to let you watch your brother for quick little dates and you help out when ever there are younger kids around so I know you will be a great baby sitter one day.  You have lots of good friends even though every day is different and sometimes you get in little arguments at school you always work it out and I'm amazed with how mature you are in those situations.  I love watching chick flicks with you know that you are older.  I'm also loving that we can share clothes and shoes sometimes.  You still love science and making slime any chance you can get.  When ever you have a play date all our friends love to make slime since you have all the best ingredients.  You are always up for trying new foods which is really fun and helps me with trying to get Carter try new things.  You still love pizza and hamburgers and you also love Chocolate cookie dough ice cream as a treat.  You love telling jokes and are so funny! I can go on and on with how much I love you because there are so many amazing traits you have.  Just know you are so loved and we are so lucky to get to celebrate you on your birthday and everyday!  

No comments: