Tuesday, March 19, 2019

February Fun before our Vacation

February had already been so much fun with all the birthday celebrations but we had lots more fun in the weeks leading up to our vacation..
I'm loving my spin class that I go to 3 to 4 times a week...
February newsletter I made...

 Friday 2/8 the New Lego Movie came out and we were excited to go opening night...

 The very tall Carter...
 Lots of basketball all February!
 Sunday February 10th we had Aubrey's family birthday party up in Modesto at John's Incredible Pizza.  It was our family of four, Nana, Papa, Titi, and Gaga....
They were so sweet to get her lots of flamingo things since they knew she loves them! 


We got a fun family game as our table prize.

 How cute is this sweatshirt!?!! Aubrey is in love with it!

 We sure love our family!!
 After dinner we had lots of fun game time...

 and a couple of rides...



 Nana and Titi made cookies n cream cupcakes that were very yummy!

 Carter won the jack pot on the monkey swing game..
 Then we got to exchange our tickets for prizes...
Aubrey could not wait to wear her new sweatshirt...
 A super nice young women in our ward gave Aubrey a bunch of new american girl doll clothes...
 Family game night...
 Time to get Valentines ready...

 and their boxes...

 Wednesday 2/13 Aubrey and I got to go get our nails all done for our big vacation...
 Valentine's day....



 I got to go help in Carter's class I came up with a fun little craft for them..
 I made heart sandwiches for their lunches..
 In the afternoon I got to help get stiff ready for Aubrey's class to make Valentine bags...
 We had fun after school looking at all the treats...

 and dinner at Five Guys...
Then it was time to pack for Mexico!!!
Up next Vacation Day 1...

No comments: