Monday, November 26, 2018

October 8th-14th

Life with 2 puppies has been so much fun! It's sweet to see them bonding so much. 
We are loving cub scouts! Carter and I have had so much fun checking things off in his book.  Tuesday him and I went to the Veterans Memorial in Merced.  We had such a special time walking together reading all about the amazing men and women that have fought for our freedoms. 
After our trip Carter came home and made a board to share with his troop on Wednesday.

The kids and I made these super cute ghosts together..
 Friday October 12th was our wards chili cook off western night.
 Aubrey invited Kayla to come...




I was so excited to place this year in the chili cook off.  I got 3rd place which I was pretty happy about since 1st and 2nd went to white chili's so I feel like I won for the more traditional red chili.

 After the party we brought home the Chamber kids to baby sit and Kayla so we had a house full that night.
 Saturday October 13th we went to the bay to visit grandma and some family we had in town visiting from Utah.
 We got to go to Moffett Field to hear our niece's acapella group sing.



 Sunday we relaxed and played with all our Halloween costumes.
 decorated the outside for Halloween
 took the dogs to get their shots...
 and made slime!
What a fun week!

No comments: