Monday, November 26, 2018

Halloween 2018

 This year we all got to pick what we wanted to be.  Carter just loves Star Wars and Aubrey really wanted to be dead but also in a beautiful dress so a vampire was perfect.  Dad and I love the hippy stuff so that worked for us.  I also was super happy with my collage wall for Halloween this year.  I love the pictures that change....
 Since school doesn't allow costumes (super lame) we still wanted to get in the Halloween spirit so I found some fun necklaces and they looked cute in their orange and black..
 Halloween morning I did my run and then got ready for the first party of the day Carter's! 
Mrs. Carter is so cute! She did a fun witch experiment that the kids loved!
 Then I read a book and we made scarecrows..
Then they all danced to Halloween music and did the limbo.
 In the afternoon they watched movies and eat treats.  That is when I did the 5th grade party.  It was CRAZY! 62 kids is no joke! But they all had a blast and it came out great.

 Mrs. Rabith doing a science experiment for Carter and Aubrey after school.
 Then we came home to not only dad (who we missed terribly) but so many fun little surprises...




 We sat down for about a minute and then got ready for trunk or treat at the church... 

 Our trunk came out super cute and we looked so groovy! 



 After trunk or treat it was time for dinner so we went to Chipotle.
 Then we did house trick or treating
and then home to sort the 100's of pieces of candy the kids got!
What a great Halloween!

No comments: