Monday, November 26, 2018

October 22nd-30th

Monday October 22nd was the start of red ribbon week.
Sports day on Monday
 I had to run to mall and saw Aubrey's Justice drawing up.  So proud of our girl!

 Millie pulling Carter on his skate board home from piano lessons.
 Tuesday October 23rd was western day.
 I subbed that day so I got to dress up.  It was book fair that week also so the kids and I met there at recess to get some new books..

 apples came in that day! Yay!!
 Wednesday October 24th Hawaiian day...
 Thursday October 25th was beany and scarf day but I forgot to get a picture.  Also that day Dad had to go down south for a meeting so he stayed down there.  The kids and I went to the girl scout trunk or treat..



 Friday Aubrey arranged for us to met her friend at Target and shop for onsies for a bday party that was coming up it was so funny!

 Friday October 26th we went out to dinner and to the Zoo Boo.






 Saturday October 27th we went and did the mall Halloween scavenger hunt.  It was fun to see other Peterson friends and Smalls the Peterson dog.

 Then we drove up to Sonora for the day.  We had a nice late lunch early dinner with family..
 Then to Titi's new house for a tour and to get all the fun goodies she brought us back from New Orleans...

 Then it was time to get in our costumes and head down town for the annual trick or treat.  We had so much fun and got lots and lots of candy!





 Fro Yo time!



 I sure love my family more than words could ever express!

 Sunday October 28th we went to church and then home for pumpkin carving.  Dad had to leave that afternoon for a 3 day business trip to Vegas so we tried to fit all our Halloween fun in before he had to leave.







 I signed myself up for the 5th grade Halloween party! Not sure what I was thinking!! I had asked Mrs. Rabith if they did a Halloween party in 5th grade and she said no so I said if I planned one could we do it? and she said yes.  Since Aubrey's class this year is combined with another class that means 62 students all together! She gave me an hour for the party so I came up with 10 different centers!! Man it was a big undertaking but so much fun! I was happy that even 5th graders got to have fun on Halloween.  Sunday afternoon the kids and I tried to do a couple of the centers to see how they would go and how long they would take.

 Since dad was out of town we got a yummy McDonald's dinner and watched a Halloween movie while we ate.
 Monday October 29th-Friday November 2nd was charter matters week so each day the kids had to wear colors.  Monday was yellow and I forgot to get a pic.  Tuesday October 30th was purple day...
 That day was also our annual witch dinner...
 Aubrey did my hair!




Next up Halloween....

No comments: