Monday, November 26, 2018

October 15th-21st

Tuesday October 16th was picture day at school
 Poor Aubrey came home sick later that day and stayed home for a few days.
 Wednesday October 17th I did my witch on the broom book/project in Carter's class.  I did it in Aubrey;s 2nd grade and since I was working last year I couldn't do it in Carter's so I arranged to do in his 3rd grade class this year.  It was so much fun!
 I dress up and read the book in full witch character and then the kids all made a Halloween lantern.  It was a hit!

 I love this guy so much!!

They all came out amazing! 

 Representing QK for my hubby at the gym!
 Thursday both kids played hookie from school.  Aubrey was still getting over her cold.  We watched Halloween movies and got ready for our big Halloween party on Friday night.

We were so excited to host our annual family Halloween scavenger hunt party on Friday October 19th!

 Carter carved the pumpkin for us!
 The monster meatballs I made were so fun!
 Seeing all the families in costumes was the best part of the evening!
Chamber Family
 Harrison Family
Callister Family
the other Callister family
and Us!

 The Smiths and Johnston's were also there but came a little late so I didn't get their family pictures.
 The kids had a blast playing games outside.  


We all ate and then ventured out for the scavenger hunt.








 We all had a blast crossing things off our lists.  After the scavenger hunt we came home for more food, games and prizes..
Chris and Brendon won best couple...
 Kora won most scariest and Mylia won funniest
 and the Johnston's one the scavenger hunt

 We had a blast!!!!!!
Saturday October 20th we took the kids to the new Goosebumps 2 movie which was so much fun!

 Then we went to a scary flash light corn maze event.  We had lots of fun trying to find our way out of the maze in the dark.


 Sunday October 21st we had church and then made Halloween treats for the teachers and girl scouts.

Loving all the fun things we get to do in October!

No comments: