Monday, November 26, 2018

My Birthday!

Saturday November 3rd was my 38th birthday.  Hard to believe I only get one more birthday in my 30's! I sure don't mind getting older with the best family in the world!
I think all birthdays should be on Saturdays!! It was so fun getting to have the entire day all to ourselves with no obligations!  The kids woke me so excited! They had made a scavenger hunt for me around the house with all my gifts! It was so cute and so much fun!

 Carter picked me out some bootie bands and I lost my apple slicer so I was so happy to get a new one.
 Spencer got me some new cycle shoes since I have been taking a cycle class at the gym for the last few months and love it! The shoes are amazing I love the class even more now!

 Aubrey got me a fun new water bottle...

 and I also got a new Nike gym bag! I was sure spoiled!!
The kids bagged for their table prizes in the morning..

 After gifts I did a nice long run! I was super happy with my splits that day! My goal is to be under 8 minutes by the end of the year.
 After a nice run like that you need to treat yourself right?....
 It is my birthday and all!
 After our healthy breakfast we got ready for our day trip to Fresno.  In n Out on the way was a must..
 Then to Macy's!! My mom and dad had made sure to send me a gift card before my birthday so I could have fun shopping on my day and oh how I did! I got a new Micheal Kors which I'm in love with!

 After shopping it was off to mini golf....








and then my favorite place for dinner, Cheese Cake Factory!
 Carter being silly! 

 both silly kids!!

 Yay for dessert! We didn't just have one piece we got two!!
What an amazing day! Thank you so much to my wonderful kids and amazing hubby!
The party didn't end there! 
Sunday November 4th I got to celebrate with my whole family!
We all met up in Modesto at Chili's.
My family spoiled me like always with all my favorite things.




 and of course they didn't forget the kids too!

 My favorite dessert ever is a white cake with white frosting from Safeway bakery! I love that my mom always gets it for me! 



 Such an awesome birthday weekend! Turing 38 is great!

No comments: