Thursday, June 2, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

Mother's day was the day after Carter's party May 8th.  It was fun to still have Titi here for the weekend.  I was one spoiled momma that day! I was actually really tired and probably just over worked from the week before so I look very tired but my kiddos knew how to make me feel super special with all their thoughtful gifts.  


 Aubrey picked out this card all on her very own and had Titi help her buy it.

 Aubrey made me a beautiful coaster to keep by my bed.
 Both Carter and Aubrey made me some coffee cups.
 and an adorable step stone.  I also got my new camera and the new shirt that I'm wearing.
 We relaxed all morning and Spencer made me a super yummy Acai bowl.  I look horrible in the picture but the acai bowl looks great!
Then we went on a nice long walk.  After our walk we got ready and then headed to Modesto to meet up with Nana, Papa and Gaga.  Gaga couldn't make it to Carter's party so he borough him his gift that night and he LOVES it!

 How cute is that Chewie!!
 We had a very nice dinner at one of our favorite spots, Chevy's.

 We exchanged gifts.  They gave me a beautiful new necklace that I love.
 Mom was so excited because we all went in together to get her a DNA test so she can find out all of heritage.  My mom loves genealogy so this was very special for her.
 3 generations
 The girls!
 Gaga and Carter looked like twins.
What a great day! So blessed to live close to mom to be able to spend the day with her.  I'm also so blessed to be able to be a mom and get to experience this crazy, fun, awesome mom life with two of the best kids I could ask for.

No comments: