Thursday, June 2, 2016

Carter's last full week of school

May 9th-May 13th was Carter's first and last full week of school from 9-2:30.  I thought wow I will have so much free time but with me working Monday, on his field trip Wednesday and Aubrey's school Friday I really did not have that much free time.
Tuesday Spencer and I got to have a date lunch which was such a fun treat.
 Wednesday was Kindergarten field trip to the Fresno Zoo.  We had a great ride down with Carter, Lincoln and Ander.
 The zoo was so much fun.  The kids had a blast and I loved watching them run to all the exhibits and the chance that I got to chat with all the moms and Mrs. Allen.  It was a fun day.









 We had a picnic in the park and then all the boys crashed.
Friday school was out at it's usual time of 12:30 so Cord had his birthday party that day.  
I love my little surfer man!


 He had a blast!
I can't believe he is almost a first grader!!!

No comments: