Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Summer Days!

Our June 2015 was pretty awesome.  Not only did we go on vacation, have swimming lessons and go camping we just had a blast with every day kind of stuff.  When planning this summer I thought I just want lots of days of staying in our jammies, long bike rides, lots of crafts, hanging out by the pool and just having quality family time.  We lived up to all those in June it was such a fun month! 
The kids love making new friends at the pool.
One of our bike rides/walks was to our best friends, The Sharps new house! They have not moved in yet but how exciting that they will only be a 5 minute walk away!!!
Summer birthday parties are the best.  This was Peyton's party a friend of Aubrey's.  They have been in the same class since preschool.



This was just adorable!
We have gone a couple times to the craft classes they offer at Micheal's.  



I'm loving my helper in the kitchen.
and my silly little bee!
We also have enjoyed spur of the moment ice cream runs!
Making daddy's gift
The kids love my mall madness game!
Daddy has a job out in Hilmar right now so the kids and I went up to the Turlock area to meet him for lunch on 6/26.  We first went to a park that had geese and we kind of had fun feeding them.  They were a little too comfortable coming up to the kids so the kids were a bit scared.

 It was a perfect opportunity to take some summer pictures of the kids that day.




 Aubrey changed out of her dress and we went and played at the park.  It was so hot that day I think over 100 so we didn't stay very long. 

After the park we had lunch with daddy and then did some shopping.  After all the that we went to the splash park.  It was so much fun and a much needed wet play time! We actually ran into our friend Hillary and a friend from preschool so that was fun.
Saturday 6/27 I took my little man on a date to Lowe's to make Captain America's motorcycle.

I decided that I wanted to do a little painting so I changed the bathroom downstairs later that day.
I also got some new paint for kids the bathroom.  We also finally got our chair for our living room.  I'm still in the market for a pillow and throw so it looks a bit plan I just haven't had time to go shopping.
 We have a gym membership and I can totally just drop off the kids and then do my run but I much rather do my run at home and just have them by me.  They love going in the garage and painting or riding their bikes and/or skates.
 Our June ended with a fun visit from Titi!! She had most of the week off so she came down on 6/30 and stayed until 7/2 we love having here!! It's so fun to shop, eat good food (I actually cooked a lot this trip!) watch fun shows and just hang out!
 When Aubrey was working on her painting she asked me how to draw a seahorse and so I had the idea to look it up on YouTube.  They have so many tutorials on how to draw stuff! We spent the entire afternoon drawing all sorts of stuff the kids just loved it! 
 Can you believe that Mickey!!! Aubrey drew it!
 We had to do our visit to Panera.
 and to the mall! We have to try to keep the kids happy at the mall.  
 I think we did a good job!
Bye bye June!! I wish the summer would slow down but how can it with all the fun stuff going on!

No comments: