Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The rest of March

As I was going through my iPhone I noticed I had lots of activities in March to still post about.  It was a busy month.  I volunteer in Aubrey's class every Wednesday and we just started a new unit called STEM it stands for Science, Technology, Engineering and Math.  Our first activity was building a peppermint lifesaver car.  Each of the kids were asked to design their cars and they had to write why they thought their car would go the longest.  Then the following Wednesday they constructed their car and tested it on the ramp.  It was a lot  of fun to watch. 

 Thursday March 19th was twin day!
Kendall and Aubrey looked so cute together.  It's funny because Aubrey looks so huge next to Kendall and I always think wow Aubrey is so big but really Kendall is just very petite.  Aubrey's other classmates are all about her size or even bigger.  
For twin day I made the 1st grade teachers shirts for them.  They came out cute and I got lots of complements even from parents I don't even know! I wish they got a picture of the back it said, "kinder was so last year"

Also on March 19th it was Aubrey's last day of art/mask/puppet making class that she took.  She had lots of fun making all kinds of masks and puppets.  It was a 2 month long class.
This was her final product!
 We have been loving the spring weather and our new bikes! We go on a bike ride pretty much everyday.  Our two favorite spots are the dog park and the kid park.
 Aubrey just looking cute!
 Tuesday March 24th was Carter's first day of Tball practice! He is so excited and I'm so excited to cheer on the sidelines! He didn't make the cut off last year so we have been waiting for a long time to play some baseball.  He did really good and is so much fun to watch! I felt like such a proud sports mommy that night.  We are very excited for his games to start.  Hi coach is really nice and Spencer is helping out when he can.  His teams name is the Giants.  It's going to be a fun season!

 The kids finished a sewing project that they were making. They designed what they wanted to make and made it on their own.
 Aubrey and I noticed one day we were twins with out even planning it lol!
Friday March 27th Aubrey had a field trip to Playhouse Merced to see a dinosaur play.
 That night was also the church movie night that Spencer helped organize.
 It was a fun night! Spencer did great giving it the movie theater feel and the cotton candy and pop corn was a hit!
 Aubrey's friend at school, Eli had a Ninja Turtle party and she actually invited Carter too.  It was a great party! I could not believe Eli's moms artistic abilities! She is amazing everything she made on her own! She is very creative and we exchanged numbers so we could do crafts together some time. 








 She even made this pinata all on her own!!!

Here is a sneak peak of the Kids Easter outfits.  This was at church on March 29th I did a mini photo shot after church at home.

 Later that day I got the flu! It was horrible and a pretty bad way to end the month of March.  Thank goodness Spencer was able to take off some time on Monday to help me.  Aubrey loved the sandwich daddy made for her in her lunch that day.
 Wednesday (technically not march any more) April 1st I was well enough to go back to school and we made our egg drop contraptions for STEM
 I got to say Aubrey's was the coolest! I think we have a mini Engineer on our hands.
 and her egg survived the drop, yay!
 The start of April got us going on some Easter crafts at home.  

March was a fun month!!!

No comments: