Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Easter Preperations

I attempted to take the kids pictures in their Easter outfits but Carter was not to happy.  He only wants to wear work out clothes right now, it's driving me crazy! He is for sure a man of comfort but I guess why not when you are only 4!  He tried to smile after I yelled like crazy and bribed him with candy.


 Thursday April 2nd was Aubrey's school Easter party which Carter and I went to too.  She looked so cute!
 Carter too!
 I got him to wear jean shorts, yay! He even let me do his hair, kind of!
 Before the party they had an award ceremony.  Aubrey got an award for her math and for her reading also this time.  She is reading at a 3.4 level which I guess means 3rd grade 4 months in.  We are so proud of her she is so smart!!!
 Then Carter, my friend Amy (Peyton's mom) and me hid 390 eggs for Aubrey's class.  The kids were very excited!

 It was so much fun to watch them all run like crazy and gather eggs.



 After the egg hunt they came back and got to look at their eggs and enjoy some candy.
 Then it was lunch time and I took Aubrey and Carter to McDonald's with our friends.  Carter then went to Matthews house for the afternoon and I came back to Aubrey's class for more party time.  We enjoyed cupcakes and then watched a Easter movie.  It was a fun day and a great way to end school right before spring break.
 Friday April 3rd was officially the first day of spring break.  We enjoyed our morning of sleeping in and then got ready for our Easter egg play date with some friends at Morga Park. 




 Friday night we enjoyed a Chipotle dinner and then home for some Easter egg dying fun as a family.






No comments: