Sunday, October 2, 2011

Our Little Dancer

A few months ago Aubrey woke up from her nap and said to me, "mommy I want to dance! Please take me to dance class. Get in the car and drive. Lets go!" She has been watching a lot of Angelina on KQED so maybe that is what made her so interested. I took her to another class a year ago but it was pretty lame, only one other girl. The teacher was also very flaky and I didn't see it going anywhere. This time around I took her to Denisa's School of Dance. It was great. I loved the Denisa and there where so many little girls. Aubrey fit right in and was so happy. Even though it was only her first day she picked right up on some of the moves and really tried. It was ADORABLE to watch! They are actually having there first presentation on the 29th. I'm so excited that we can do this for Aubrey and she is ecstatic.



No comments: