Tuesday, July 3, 2018

The Rest of May 2018

Nana and Papa are the best! They are always willing to watch Deuce for us when we are away for the weekend and then even bring Deuce back to Merced for us! We had taken Monday May 21st off of school since I didn't know if we would be done with family stuff after the funeral.  We ended up coming home late Sunday night so it was good to have that day off.  Nana came down and we had a nice mall trip, lunch and ice cream.
Deuce doesn't seem to miss us much when we are away...
 Carter loves carving! I guess he is ready if a vampire were to come...
 Monday night was our second to last baseball game.  We have had a great a season this year.  It has been hard manging the team and all our personal stuff going on but we did it and have had lots of fun.  This year I worked in the dug out every game.  It was fun being the coach's assistant and getting to know all the kids.
 Tuesday May 22nd back to school.  The kids looked so cute in their new shirts that Nana bought for them.
 The book fair was going on and at recess I met up with Crater for some shopping.
 Miss Aubrey has been begging for pink ends.  I found a dye that is all natural and last for like 5 washes so I dyed her ends for fun..
 QK (Spencer's company) have been so sweet during this hard time for Spencer.  They sent him a very nice wind chime.

 Wednesday May 23rd was my last day as a clinician! I was able to meet Aubrey this recess time for some book fair shopping she was excited to see the picture I submitted on the wall.
 That evening was Aubrey's first band concert.  In 4th grade they do recorders and in 5th grade they pick an instrument.  Since we are band nerds we are going to really push our kids to do band.  The concert was really good! Aubrey did wonderful.

 That night was also the last baseball game of the season! The Yankee's did great! It was a great season!

 After the game we had an ice cream sundae bar (sad I didn't get any pictures!) and then all the kids signed a ball for each teammate.  The league gave out metals. It was a fun evening! 

 The next day I went and got Carter a mitt trophy for his ball.  It came out really cool...
We loved our team this year! We were able to get one of the dads to step up and be an assistant coach to Spencer which was big help.  His name was Coach Steve and he was Payton and Gavin's dad.  There mom Stacy helped me in the dugout.  We all became good friends and actually have stayed in touch after the season was over.
Here is our team:
Coach Spencer, Coach Steve
Caleb, Aiden, Tucker, Carter and William (top)
Lucas, Nick, Jayen, Weston, Payton (bottom) and Gavin but he was not at picture day. 
 I don't think you could have a cute baseball player.....
 I love baseball so much and I'm so glad my boys do too! We were sad to see the season end! Next year is kid pitch!!!
This was a cute story Carter wrote about baseball..
Friday May 25th Aubrey had Presley's birthday party.  We were excited to make her a special slime craft kit for her gift.
 I did her hair super cute for the party...
 It was an awesome party! Pizza, Neon night at Rockin Jump, movies and a sleep over!
 They had a spa night!
 Saturday May 26th we went to movies to see Solo.  We all really liked it! 

 Sunday May 27th we had church.  It was so hot that day we needed to have a water balloon fight in our backyard to cool down...




 Dad made his yummy tri-tip and Deuce was his helper!
 I made a fun dessert that night..
 Memorial Day May 27th we just relaxed and chilled at the gym pool.  That afternoon Aubrey and I ran a few errands and stooped for some fro yo!
 Fun afternoon science experiment.
 Our peach tree was in full bloom the end of May!
and that is it for May 2018 for us!

No comments: