Wednesday, July 4, 2018

First week of Summer

I might have bitten a little more off than I could chew for the first week of summer.  Our friends Amy and Lynn had a trip to Colorado planned and had asked if we would watch their youngest for a few nights.  I said okay so after our visit with grandma on Sunday 6/10 we came back home and picked up little Easton.  We had a lot of fun Sunday night with him.  He went right to bed and had a nice night.

 Monday 6/11 he was up very early but with tons of smiles!!
 Aubrey was loving the baby time!! She was a huge help!!
 Well not only did I say I could watch Easton I also told my friend Wendy that I would watch Carrie for her Monday-Tuesday night! Monday I had to work for a couple hours so thankfully Spencer was able to be home with the house full of kids for me.  When I got home they were all ready to get out so we did a couple errands and then came home for Easton's nap.  Being on a nap schedule again was hard! While he napped we made edible slime which was actually really yummy and super cool.

 That afternoon we played alot with Easton and the blocks.
 Feeding time was interesting since I don't have a highchair anymore and they didn't send him with one.  We did still have our bumbo and then used one of our breakfast in bed trays.  It worked!
 Monday night was rough! The girls were up late talking and Easton had a really hard night.  I sure don't miss those long nights! 
Tuesday morning came really quick and we were all grumpy! I thought we needed some fresh air.  Eston also didn't have a stroller so I borrowed one from our neighbors.  I got him ready and the kids got all there stuff ready and we ventured out at 8am in order to bet the heat.  I was feeling on top of the world when we stepped out but after about 10 minutes and right when we made our way onto the bike path we were all bitten alive by mosquito's!! It was horrible.  I told the kids to just ride quick and get through the field area and make it back to the houses but even that was bad! Poor Carter and Aubrey got it the worst around 10 bites! Carrie got like 5 I got a couple and thankfully Easton didn't get any!  
While Easton napped the kids painted pots...

 Easton barley napped that day! Poor guy was not feeling his pac n' play!  deuce sure loved Easton! He got lots of table scraps from him!! 
 The girls pots came out super cute!
 Around 1 that day my aunt pat came for a few nights.  So know I was baby sitting 2 kids not my own and having company! See I bit off probably more than I should! Having Aunt Pat there was a lot of help.  We all ventured to Fro Yo and Easton was finally in a better mood.


 He also loved walking the mall and a horse ride.
 oh and Clair's is always fun!
 Easton went home that night after dinner.
Wednesday 6/13 Aunt Pat and I took the kids to Rockin Jump. 


 we got to have a massage!


 Then we went to the movies to see Show Dogs! It was so cute! What a party kind of day.  It's easier doing more stuff without a baby. 
 Thursday 6/14 we went swimming at Stan's pool for the day.
 Friday 6/15 we said good bye to Auntie and then Saturday 6/16 we took the kids to the new Incredible 2 movie!
What a week! 6/17 was Father's day as you will see in the next post.

No comments: