Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Father's Day 2018

We didn't go swimming on Father's day but this picture was just the most perfect representation of how awesome Spencer is at being a dad!!!
Spencer is the kind of dad kids dream of having.  He is the dad that has the best jokes, the most toys and always up for being the life of the party.  I can tell in the way our kids talk about their dad that they feel so lucky and blessed.  I too have been so blessed in my life to have such a wonderful father and now to be married to a wonderful father to my kids is just icing on the cake.  My dad has always been a huge super hero in my eyes like Spencer is in Aubrey and Carters.  He is adventurous, caring, smart, loving, positive and so much more.  He always knows the right things to say and has the best advice.  Dad's are just awesome!  
I can only imagine how hard this Father's day was for Spencer having just lost his dad.  Dad Sup was also an amazing dad and we will always remember our special memories of him and how wonderful he was too.
Sunday morning Spencer woke up to so many fun gifts that we made and got him....

 He always asks for special work out stuff that I have know idea what it is....

 I was super excited to surprise him with tickets to our favorite comedian, Jim Gaffigan.

 The kids made some very cute frames with poems and pictures in them.


 We had a nice relaxing morning being all together.  Then we got ready for my family to come over for a bbq.  It was so yummy!....
 Best dad awards goes to these cool dudes...
 Then it was gift time.  Nana and Papa gave Spencer a really neat old fashion civil engineering tool that my grandpa Merv had.  My grandpa actually got it from his father in law so it's been in the family a long time.  It's super cool.







 Then we played some games
 and had a yummy peach pie made by Laura for dessert.





We had a great day celebrating our amazing dads!
Now it's time to get ready for vacation!!!
Nails...
working out....
 getting our tummy's ready for sweets lol....
 Vacation here we come!!!!!


No comments: