Monday, March 12, 2018

February Fun

In between Aubrey's real birthday and her party we stayed busy.  
Like I have mentioned before Aubrey is doing school site council this year and one of her fun jobs is selling Valentine grams at school.  I was amazed at how calm she was with such a long line when I came over to visit her at recess.
Wednesday 2/7 we had a Valentine Activity days.  The girls made their own cards with stamps and then got to make a heart pillow to help them always think of kind words towards others.

Friday 2/9 I got to help do a fun art project in Carter's class.
Also that night Titi came out!! We love having her here!!! 
Saturday 2/10 was Aubrey's party but before the party we had basketball games.


Carter had snack that day for his team, hence the basket I'm holding.
After basketball it was total party planning time!! 

No comments: