Monday, March 26, 2018

Dr Seuss Week

Monday 2/26 was back to school and it was Dr. Seuss week.  The kids had a blast picking out silly outfits all week.
Monday 2/26 crazy sock day...
 Tuesday 2/27 crazy hair (Tuesday is also PE day so they like dressing in work out clothes)
 Wednesday 2/28 was book character day.
Aubrey was Where's Waldo and Carter was Fly Guy
 That evening Carter finished his four walker.  It looks so cool and amazing that he can do a 14+ Lego set!
 Thursday 3/1 was "oh the places you will go" they could wear either College shirts or vacation shirts.  Aubrey had on both.  She is wearing my old college sweat shirt and under a vacation shirt.  Carter is wearing his Disneyland shirt.
 Spencer had to go to the bay again that day to help move.  I had my favorite things party that night.  Nana was so sweet to come down and hang out with us and watch the kids for me so I could go to the party.  Nana and I went to lunch when I got off work and then we went shopping.  That night we had a fun pizza party all together before I had to leave for the party and then the kids got to watch a movie while I was at the party.  This year I brought cake plates: 
 Friday 3/2 was hat day.  So happy we had Nana here!

No comments: