Monday, July 3, 2017

Weekend Fun

We had it booked to go camping in Pincrest June 23-25 but with Spencer still recovering we decided that would not be good idea.  I was devastated because getting a camp site in Pincrest is so hard.  I had made the reservations 4 months ago!  But Spencer's health was more important so I had to cancel it but thanks to my amazing persistence I was able to get a site the next weekend June 30-July 2!! Well since we were not camping I wanted to still do something fun as a family so we drove up to the luxury theater in Riverbank to see Cars 3 on Friday June 23rd.  I have been to this theater before with my dad and siblings but this was the kids and Spencer's first experience.  It was great and I was happy that daddy could still basically lay down to watch the movie.  The movie was great too! We love the Car's movies so it was a fun treat.  






After the movie we walked the mall and then had dinner at Bj's.
 Saturday June 24th we relaxed all day and then got a baby sitter for a date night.  We went to Wonder women and then out to dinner.  We loved the movie but dinner was a big disappointment.  We went to Bella Luna and we had horrible service and the food was really bad I ended up sending mine make because it was to spicy to eat and then when we realized it had been 45 minutes I still didn't have my meal we ended up leaving and just paying for Spencers burger! Oh well we got to talk a lot and enjoyed each others company.
 The kids had a great time with the sitter, Isabella.  She is a great baby sitter that keeps them busy the entire time.  They made a cake...
 They also made blue rice krispie treats, decorated their pencils and played games. 
 Sunday we had church and relaxed.  It was a great weekend and got Spencer more healthier for the next weekend to go camping.
Monday June 25th I had to work.
Aubrey went to Molly's house for the day and Carter came to work with me.  It wasn't that bad of day he got to raid the vending machine and took a ride in Stan's new corvette. 

After work I went to pick Aubrey up and both her and Molly begged for Molly to come home with us for the afternoon. I remember those days of never wanting to leave your friend! So I said yes and they worked on American girl crafts! How cute are these coconut drinks!!

Up next our Sacramento trip!

No comments: