Monday, July 3, 2017

Father/Daughter Luau

I'm loving my calling as Activity day leader it's so much fun.  I love all the girls and planning parties is my fav! I wanted to do a Father/daughter theme for June in honor of Father's day.  Since its summer time I thought a Luau was the perfect theme.  I had a great time making the fliers.
I also was super impressed with the pina colada cupcakes I made.  Not only were they the cutest they were the best tasting cupcake I have ever made! My new favorite frosting is coconut butter cream.

 Spencer was an amazing helper! He made the Hawaiian chicken and rice! I made an authentic Hawaiian pasta salad.  I wasn't that impressed with the recipe but others seemed to like it.  Sister Stubbs made the fruit salad
 and Sister Tingey made drinks for the tekki bar.
Once the girls started to arrive I took Polaroid picture of them with their dads to take home.
Then it was pool time and eating dinner.
The Callister's were so generous to let us use their pool.
 The gils had a blast!! 
Halle, Violette, Aubrey, Eve, Emily, Molly, Maddie
 We played lots of games.  We saw which girl and which dad could last on the boogie board the longest it was between Halle and her dad Jeremy.  Halle won.  
Then we did hula hoops and Aubrey won that one.  The dad's only lasted 2 seconds.
We then played guess which toes.  I had all the girls lined up behind a blanket and the dads had to stand in front of their daughters then we switched it and the girls had to guess their dads foot.  It was really funny.  After the games the girls played in the pool until almost dark.  It was a great party. 
 Eve's dad took some great pictures of Spencer, Aubrey and I.

 My Hawaiian princess!!

No comments: