Friday, April 14, 2017

March Fun!

We had other fun stuff happen in March like doing crafts,,,,
 making volcano's....



 Carter's writing is amazing! He is very detailed and I love his stories.
 Too cute for words! We finally delivered all our cookies!
 We went to Alex's birthday party.  We will miss him since he is moving to Utah.
 What a big group of kids!



 Tuesday March 21st I went to playhouse Merced with Aubrey's class to see Peter the Star Catcher.

 Also that day I had our Activity days girl activity.  We talked about journal writing and made bags.

 Just having fun at home! Crafting a cute box nana and papa got Aubrey for her birthday.

 I updated my stair wall.
 Aubrey got new glasses.
 Being silly with my guy on a date night.
 The guys working on the car.
 Carter finished his diorama for school.
 Daddy got his team for baseball he also got all the gear.
 and I'm getting all my cheer gear ready! Carter is on the New York Yankees!!
My newest craft project!
 The kids talked me into this gross game!
 You never know what you will get.  Carter says he doesn't trust jelly beans anymore now lol!

 Wednesday March 29th was Open house at the school.  This year we got vendor trucks there which was pretty cool.
 We are so proud of Aubrey's cursive and all her hard work.
 Mrs. Livesay and Aubrey.  Her teacher has been wonderful this year! So loving and fun!
 Carter's teacher asked if Carter's diorama could be displayed at a science fair, how cool is that!
 Carter and Ms. Buttrey we have had a wonderful year being in her class again!
 After open house went to Five Guy's for dinner.
 Thursday 3/30 Carter did a presentation.  So proud of him!
Friday 3/31 Titi came down to Merced with papa to buy a new car.  I was excited that I got to go to lunch with them and then test drive with her.  It was really exciting! Congrats Titi!
 That afternoon the kids had a play date.  Carter had Ander and Cord over.
 and Aubrey had Daliyah over.
 We had a pizza party dinner.
 and then played just dance.
March was fun month! Now unto Easter, spring break, end of school and summer what a fun time of year! 

No comments: