Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Easter Part 1

Saturday April 15th we hosted the Supinger Easter party.  It's always a little stressful thinking that we will be hosting 25 people in our home for a big meal, egg hunt, games and birthday parties! But I always love party planning and we were blessed with beautiful weather so all went great.... other then I got a horrible cold the day before and I could barley breathe!  Other then that the day was perfect! I had found the cutest bunny straws at Target and that is what I based all the decorations around.

It came out really pretty!




After our delicious feast it was time for the Easter egg hunt.


 We also had our annual money hunt.
Then it was time to celebrate birthdays.  We celebrated Cayden, Carter, Aubrey, Grayson and Isaac.







 Then everyone relaxed and played games.


 After everyone left we cleaned up and got ready for the Easter bunny to come that night.

No comments: