Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Family Spring Pictures

I have wanted family spring blossom pictures for years now.  Pretty much ever since we moved to the valley and I saw how beautiful the blossoms on the almond trees are here.  I was so happy I got Aubrey's baptism pictures last year but we still had never done family ones.  I had it lined up for a photographer friend to do them for a small cost but Spencer was anti that and said he likes doing them ourselves so much more.  One day I will get professional ones done but for now it's all us and a tripod.  I must say they came out pretty good and if I didn't know we did them ourselves I would think a professional did do them.  There is a quick window when the blossoms are in full bloom and I think we got them right at the prime time this year.  We went in-between all our activities on Saturday March 4th.  I love my sweet family of 4!























No comments: