Monday, May 16, 2016

Nana and Papa here!

I can not express how grateful I am to have such wonderful parents that live close enough to drop everything to come  and watch Aubrey and Carter for a week for us.  It is a real treat to have such awesome parents!  The kids were thrilled to have Nana and Papa here and I loved the fact that I could totally trust they were in good hands and that I didn't have to pack for them.  It was so nice having my parents come here.  It was also nice leaving while they were in school because I knew that they would stay on their normal routine and stay very busy.  Sunday Nana, Papa and Titi were here.  They all went to the Jungle Book movie and out to dinner.  They also had fun playing basketball and going on a bike ride with papa.  Monday morning all went well with the drop off and all the maps and schedules I wrote up seemed to help.  With our phones I was able to stay very connected our whole trip.  

Monday night they had a tball game.  My dad put some pictures on my computer so here there are:

 Tuesday 4/19 Papa went on Carter's Hillmar Cheese Factory field trip.  They had a great time.  Carter loved making ice cream and walking under a water fall.  He also will tell me stories about milk and cheese all the time.  Carter loved having his Papa with him that day.











Wednesday they had fun hanging out and then Thursday we were home.  We came home to a super clean, very organized home and two very happy kids.  It was a great vacation for everyone!  Thanks mom and dad for making it possible!

No comments: