Monday, May 16, 2016

The Rest of April

When we got back we got right back into the swing of things. Saturday 4/23 was my friends Karessa's baby shower.  It was a tea party and super adorable.  

 She loved the swim suit that Aubrey and I picked out.
 Movie date with the family.
 Earth day was that weekend so for our Sunday dessert we made dirt.


 Carter so cute doing his homework on the trampoline.
 Wednesday 4/27 I helped the kids with their animal reports.  Carter choose the great white shark for his animal.

 I was blown away with how well the kids did on these reports.
 It was a really fun day to work at the school.  I have just loved being there every Wednesday!
 Getting ready for someones birthday!!
 Daddy can we please get this.......??
 Friday 4/29 they planted some new trees at Peterson.  They did a little ceremony.  I have loved my Fridays with Aubrey.

 Yogurt date with my little guy.
 More party preparations.  Giant balloon transformed into Star Killer Base pinata....

No comments: