Monday, April 4, 2016

Easter Preparation and fun

The month of March just seems like a blur it went so quick and having holidays back to back was hard.  I think i like Easter in April so much more then in March just because March is already a busy month.  Oh well I guess I don't get to choose.  Right after our Weekend up in Sonora Titi had the day off on Monday and came down to help watch Carter for me while I went to work.  We love every chance we get to spend with titi she is so much fun.
 That night we took down St. Patrick's decorations and set up Easter.  I'm telling you it was way to close together this year.  
I love how excited the kids get when I take out the new holiday box for whatever holiday is coming next.  It's like Christmas they get so excited and then they love to share memories of the holiday in the past it's too cute.
 Tuesday 3/22 Carter did an adorable Easter singing program for a weekly bible study group at the Baptist Church.  It was ADORABLE! He even had a solo that he did great on.
 Later that day I had my SSC meeting at the school.  I was feeling sad that Easter was sneaking up on us so I brought the kids a water color craft to do durning my meeting.
 That evening was Carter's first day of Tball practice this year.  He is on the Cubs with his good friend Alex this season.  He LOVES baseball!  Actually any sport.  It's crazy that we just finshed basketball and had like 1 week off and now starting baseball season and my friend just texted me about soccer sign ups! arrrgggg! I had no idea that I would be a "sport mom" The other day my friend said wow you are crazy into sports I guess so! Carter is just so active and loves anything that involves a ball so we will keep him busy doing what he likes.
 Arnt's these horses beautiful....
 My friend Wandy took me to see them on a walk the other day.  Some times I get down about our small town that we live in but then I have moments like these when we see something so beautiful that makes me proud to live in such a beautiful area.
Thursday 3/24 was the last day of school before spring break it was also 2 Easter parties at school.  My two Easter bunnies are just too cute for words!
First up Carter's party.  They made such cute baskets for the egg hunt!
 I got to hide all the eggs and then the kids got to run and collect.


 Carter was thrilled to find Star Wars eggs.
 I bought this fun bunny ear game that the kids just loved!

It was a great party!
 It was then off to lunch with Daddy at our favorite sushi restaurant.
 and then to Aubrey's class.  I laugh so hard when I get to Aubrey's class because there are so many treats every where!  Mrs. Haar knows how to party! She has all the kids donate chips, juice, candy, cookies, cupcakes pretty much any junk food you can think of and just lets the kids have fun eating and watching a movie. She asked me last minute to do a craft so I came up with a stained glass egg progect.  I was crazy busy running around helping so I didn't get any pictures of the kids doing the project.  Basically they picked the color crayons they wanted and then grated the crayons on wax paper and then I melted it for them with my iron.  They loved seeing all the colors blend together.  Then they cut them into egg shapes.  It came out cool.  Carter got to come too!
 After the craft it was eat and movie time.
 Friday 3/25 was offically the first day of spring break.  Bri organized a fun Easter egg hunt at Morga Park.  The kids always love to see church friends.  It was a fun hunt and the they played at the park.


After the hunt we headed over to the library for story time with Chelsea, Alex and Ruby.  We had fun seeing Mrs. Carr and picking out a lot of fun books.



No comments: