Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Disneyland Vacation Day 2-Magic Kigdom

We were all so excited for the morning to finally come and to head over to Disneyland.  We attempted to go really early for our magic morning but by the time we got there it was already 7:45am (already lol! so early) they were letting everyone in so we didn't need to use our early morning that day.  We also decided drive in that day and take the tram.  This was the only day we did this because we figured out a much easier way to get to the park taking the Disney bus that was right next to our hotel.

 The kids were so adorable signing their tickets.
I'm so happy that we got this picture of the whole gang minus my brother:(.   We were sad that gaga couldn't make this trip I guess we will just have to go again really soon. 
I will treasure this picture always

 I also love our family of 4 picture picture.


 Our first ride was the Jungle Cruise one of our very favorites!!



 I really like this picture:
 You can see the joy in my dad's eyes.  It was so much fun being a big group.  I loved seeing the kids excited and getting to make these memories with my parents and sister.  It was then off to Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted House!
 We just adore the Winnie the Pooh ride.  It was a first time for my parents.
We then talked the kids into Splash Mountain.  Aubrey had gone before and was pretty scared to try it again.  Since Carter is now tall enough he really wanted to go on it.  I was excited that Carter is tall enough for these big rides but scared to death about how small he still really is.  He is so thin and seriously feels like a feather to hold.  I can still carry him around like a baby so even though his length is good I really worry about his tininess.  So we opted for the back so I could hold him as tight as I could so he would not fly out.
 They made poor papa sit in the front to help balance the boat.  He got soaked! This picture is just hilarious:
 After Splash Mountain we headed for Fantasyland.  Goodness that land gets so busy! I now know why we usually head over there on a magic morning.  It was very crowded and super hard for Nana to maneuver the scooter through the crowd.  We all got kind of stressed.  I felt so bad about the crowds.  I though we had picked the perfect week but come to find out it doesn't matter summer or school time Disneyland is always crowded.  It's true I have been still checking my Disneyland app on my phone and sure enough everyday since our vacation has been over 80% capacity.  I guess that's why they upped the prices.  Well we decided Fantasy land was not going to happen so Nana and Papa found a nice place to sit and relax and the kids, Spencer, Titi and I went to Toontown.
Carter and I wanted to go on the roller coaster.  Aubrey was not feeling it.

but when she saw that we liked it she decided to go on it with daddy.

 After Toontown we all decided that we needed a break so we decide to leave the park and get some lunch in Downtown Disney.  Spencer and Carter left before us to run to the Lego store to get a prize.
The rest of us took our time out of the park.  The Castle looked so cool with the 60th stuff.  I wanted to get a group picture in front of it but it never worked out.
 Aubrey had been eyeing the baby Minnie since the night before so we had to get one.  She decided later in the trip she also needed the baby Mickey too.

Once we made it out of the park we had a great lunch at Boudin.  We then went back to the hotel for some swimming and naps.  After we felt refreshed again we headed back over to the park.  Our first stop was Tomorrowland.  Carter could not wait to drive a car.  He was also very excited for all the Star Wars stuff.  We decided to wait on Star Tours since it was very crowded.

Carter looks so serious as he drives his mom and dad around.



 We also did the buzz ride.



After Buzz we headed over to a Mexican restaurant near Big Thunder Railroad for dinner.  It was then off to It's a Small World we were all very excited about that one.

After that ride it was already time for the fireworks.  We got a great spot right outside the ride and enjoyed the show.  It was loud but very awesome.  It was so late like 10pm I could not believe that we we were still there and we all were still going strong.  the last light parade was I think like 10:30 so we decided that would be fun to stay and watch so we ventured to Main Street to get some ice cream and a good seat.



The parade was really cool.  Carter feel asleep in the stroller but Aubrey loved it and we all enjoyed our huge ice creams.  It was a great day! When we got back to the hotel we all crashed! California Adventure up next!

No comments: