Friday, March 28, 2014

Kids say the funniest things!!

I have been wanting to post some of the funny things Carter and Aubrey have been saying lately.  
A couple of weeks a go at Target we see this sign:

Carter says, "Mom we have to get on the ground and wiggle the sign says so." 

We live right by Merced College and they have anagriculture/farming department.  There is a back road that drives right by the cows, goats and sheep's.  Carter calls it the sheppy way.  We take this road at least 2 times daily and always make the animal sounds and count the animals. We have really enjoyed driving that way the last few weeks since there are so many baby animals right now.  For those of you who don't know, Carter is not a big fan of babies.  When ever a friend has a baby sister or brother he is not to thrilled to play with them.  He says babies are stinky and they don't talk.  Well Nana took him the sheppy way the other day and Carter says, " I love baby cows, baby goats and baby sheeps I don't like baby people."

Carter loves snails! And we really like the movie Turbo.  On our walks in morning we have been collecting snails and taking care of them and than releasing them.  As you know snails go slow but from the movie Turbo if one snail is going just a little faster he say, "Wow that snail is fast." it's really cute.

Last weekend we went to our cousins wedding in Sacramento (I will post that trip next) My friend let me borrow some suspenders and a hat.  He ended p not wearing it but I still tried it on for fun.  Aubrey was down stairs coloring while we were playing dress up and then we came down the stairs to get his shoes and Aubrey sees him on the stairs and says, "Oh my! I need to marry you Carter right away." she continued with, "You are so handsome I love you."
Every day is a comedy show around here I wish I was better at recording these cute comments.

No comments: