Monday, March 17, 2014

Student Of The Month

Our little girl was awarded Student of The Month for February! We are so proud of her!! We got a little invitation form her teacher to come to the assembly on Friday March 7th.  It was very hard to keep this a secret from our little girl for a whole week, they want the kids to be surprised at the assembly.  Daddy and I both went.  When she walked into the multi purpose room with her class and saw us I think it hit her that she would get an award.  She was very excited!    



 Aubrey is such a great student.  She takes school very seriously and loves to do all her homework right away.  She gets mad at me if we are running late in the morning.  Her writing and reading is doing great and her math is amazing.  We love you very much Aubrey and are beyond proud of you!!
After the assembly we picked Carter and McDonald's up and came back to Peterson for lunch with our star.

That night I got to go on a girls night out with my sister and mom to the mall and dinner.  I can't remember that last time I got to just meet up with them with out kids, it was great!

Saturday March 8th was the Peterson Pancake Breakfast and even the Easter bunny made an appearance. 
 That night we went up to a neat restaurant in the mountains to watch my boss Jim's band play and have dinner with my parents and brother.  It was a lot of fun watching Carter dance the night away.

This was just a cute picture of Carter and Mia at preschool.  
He is on his way to being Student of The Month one day!

No comments: