Thursday, July 7, 2011

Early Father's Day

We celebrated our families Father's day early this year. Spencer opened his gifts from us on Friday when he got home from work because we went to the Bay Area for the weekend. Aubrey and I had a lot of fun shopping and making Daddy's gifts. The card that Aubrey made was the cutest thing ever. She drew all by herself our whole family. She even made me have long yellow hair it was a amazing how detailed it was.



Aubrey also painted a beautiful canvas for Daddy to put up at his desk.






I was VERY happy with how this came out.



Aubrey and Carter are so lucky to have such an awesome dad and I'm honored to call him my husband. He does so much for our family and we love him very much. We are also very lucky to have such wonderful examples of what it is to be a dad on both sides of our families.


Happy Father's Day to all the dads!!!

No comments: