Monday, July 18, 2011

Random, yet cute

Carter will probably kill me for this when he is older but I think it's cute that he likes to carry a wand around. There is noting cuter then a man with his wand right?




I actually have video footage of him with butterfly wings and a wand.



We pulled out all of our Halloween costumes the other day and had a dress up party. It was hard to get a good picture since both Aubrey and Carter were running around like crazy.




Aubrey is starting to be a big help.

The other day while I was in the laundry room I heard "okay Carter all done with breakfast?" Then I heard her pulling over her chair to the sink and I looked out and saw her cleaning of his tray. It was too cute!


Last week was the most beautiful week here!!! It was in the high 70's and we spent all day outside. We played with bubbles, rode bikes, went on walks, and went to the park almost every day.

Thursday morning Carter attempted to eat with a spoon or should I say two spoons. He did pretty good.

No comments: